On Saturday, October 20 our school hosted an all-class reunion of the Ursuline Academy. The Ursuline sisters operated this primarily girls elementary and high school academy in our school building from 1894 until 1981. Approximately 90 alumnae of the Academy attended from classes as far back as the 1930’s. In addition to the nostalgia of visiting their alma mater, the attendees came to celebrate the listing of the building on the National Register of Historic Places. The National Register listing is based on the building’s history as the home of the comprehensive, progressive, and independent academics of Ursuline Academy. A plaque for the National Register was unveiled, followed by a reception and walks around the building, where the women reminisced and took in the current classroom settings.