The Waldorf School of Pittsburgh is seeking an intern interested in
development work. Intern responsibilities would vary over the course
of the year but would include:
– Helping to identify and apply for funding to create a more
permanent development position.
– Helping to lay the groundwork for a capital campaign to support
the school’s expansion.
– Organizing a database of parents and alumni and using it to
identify local businesses that might be candidate for EITC funds
– Identifying opportunities for grant writing.
– Organizing events for school donors, and visiting the
offices of funding agencies to build contacts.
– Helping with the school’s annual fund drive.
This is a paid internship, and interested people should send email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a short essay
describing your goals in participating in such an internship.