The Upper Grades Expansion Committee has been hard at work throughout the spring and summer. The committee recently presented a draft implementation plan to the faculty, staff and board of trustees. Now, we need the community’s input.
Please join co-chairs, Jeffrey Dorsey and David Nash, architect and neighbor, Stefani Danes, Waldorf parent and landscape architect, Alexandra Lee, and members of the committee for a presentation and discussion of this exciting new plan.
Topics will include:
• Preliminary Building Master Plan
• Preliminary Parking and Traffic Master Plan
• Preliminary Landscape and Grounds Master Plan
• Enrollment Goals
• Establishment of a Sixth Grade for 2011-12
• Establishment of a Seventh Grade for 2012-13
• Establishment of an Eighth Grade for 2013-14
• Design Assistance Grant Request
• Fundraising Needs and Capital Campaign Goals
• Phasing and Implementation Strategy
The meeting will take place in the Auditorium on Friday, October 8th at 6:30 pm. Child care will be available; please call the Front office at 412-441-5792 ext 0 in order to reserve a space for care.